Differentiating Slaask versus Chatlio
What does Slaask has that Chatlio doesn’t?
Here are some of the features that Slaask provides but Chatlio does not! Keep in mind that this does not list all the differences between the two platforms.
- It provides a useful set of analytics on a team perspective, on a per team member perspective as well as regarding your bot. (Using Slaask Analytics)
- It shows you in real time where your leads and customers are navigating through your website. (Including your lead/customer’s path (URL) throughout the conversation)
- It automatically adjusts the language setting of your live chat to that of your visitor’s web browser. (Adapting live chat to your multilingual website)
- It allows customization of the sound notification that your leads and customers will hear when they receive a message via Slaask even when they are not actively browsing that tab. (Uploading an MP3. Activated as a notification sound on your lead’s/customer’s end)
- Via Slaask, you can initiate a video chat session with your leads and customers. (Using Video Chat and Screensharing with my leads and customers)
- You can also initiate a screen-sharing session to give a demo to your leads and customers. (Using Video Chat and Screensharing with my leads and customers)
- You can measure your customer satisfaction with a full set of survey options. (Using surveys)
- Slaask allows you to customize your widget location on your website in a super easy way. (How easy is it to customize my Slaask widget?)
- You can connect up to 50+ external applications to Slaask to integrated it fully to your work environment. You are advised to integrate applications such as CRM, ticketing systems, and the like. (Integrating Slaask)
- You can use canned responses to answer frequent questions from your leads and customers. (Using canned responses on Slack)
- Get to know your leads by pushing any pre-chat questions you want. (Using the pre-chat feature)
- Connect your leads and customers to the appropriate team member. (Automatically connecting your external requests to appropriate team members)
- Integrate Slaask in mobile apps, including iOS apps and Android apps. (Setting up Slaask on your native iOS/Android app(s))
- Inject lead and customer attributes into your messages. (Inserting dynamic customer data into messages)
- Display your role during the conversation. (Displaying your role in the live chat)
- Make your live chat emotional with animated GIFs. (Making your live chat emotional with GIFs)
- Chat with your leads and customers when they visit your Facebook page. (Chatting with your customers on Facebook)
- Chat with your leads and customers via your Twitter account. (Chatting with your customers on Twitter)
- Continue your conversations with your leads and customers even after they leave the chat. (Live-conversation continuity via email)
To learn more about our features, please click here.