Differentiating Slaask versus Crisp
How conversation routing works between the two:
Slaask unifies customer communication from Facebook, Twitter, live-chats, e-mails, text messages, mobile apps, and more into Slack! When one of your leads/customers sends a message for the very first time using your Slaask widget on your website, Slaask opens a new Slack channel for you and invites you (and/or some of your collaborators, depending on configuration) to join this new channel.
First, you need to install Slack integration in the Crisp platform to receive messages from your Slack. Crisp adds a channel in Slack where all conversations are included. You have to find the new conversation in the channel and click on it in order to open another Slack channel to chat with your leads and customers.
What Slaask has that Crisp doesn’t
- Have more choices of auto-messages to engage with your leads and customers. (Understanding the 5 types of triggers)
- Reply to leads and customers anytime via a chatbot. (Setting up a chatbot for my company)
- Customize the sound notification that your leads and customers will hear when they receive a message via Slaask while not actively browsing that tab. (Uploading an MP3. Activated as a notification sound on your lead’s/customer’s end)
- Initiate a screenshot to better understand your leads’ and customers’ situation. (Taking a screenshot)
- Measure your customer satisfaction by using surveys directly in the live chat. (Using surveys)
- Redirect your visitors to any website by using a simple command “!push URL”. (Using Slaask commands)
- Integrate with 50+ applications to maximize your customer support capabilities. (Integrating Slaask)
- Auto-clean all the channels opened up by your leads’ and customers’ interactions with the widget. (Closing/Archiving Slaask channels)
- Connect your leads and customers to the appropriate team member. (Automatically connecting your external requests to appropriate team members)
- Inject lead and customer attributes into your messages. (Inserting dynamic customer data into messages)
- Display your role during the conversation. (Displaying your role in the live chat)
- Enable your live chat to open from anywhere. (Opening Slaask from an item/button)
- Select docked or undocked web browser live-chat. (Understanding docked and undocked web browser live chat)
- Define a maximum number of conversations that each team member is allowed to have parallel to your leads and customers. (Defining a maximum number of “concurrent chats” for each team member)
- Continue the conversation with your leads and customers even after they leave the chat. (Live-conversation continuity via email)
To learn more about Slaask features, click here.